Ideol has been a limited liability company since March 2013.
Its Board of Directors, whose role is to direct and control the strategic guidelines and Ideol's results, is made up of eight board members :
- Paul de la Guérivière, President
- Pierre Coulombeau, representing NOVAELIA
- Benjamin Wainstain, representing the Demeter investment fund
- Pascal Voulton, representing the Emergence investment fund
- Patrice Cavalier, representing HPC Capital
- Eric Petitjean, representing IO
- Stéphane Assueid, representing the Tertium investment fund
- Christophe Somaïni, représenting Amundi PEF
- Guy Fleury, former CEO of Stolt Comex Seaway
- Regis Rougier, representing Siem Offshore Contractors
- Aurélie Viaux, representing the regional co-investment fund, PACA Investissement
Moreover, a remuneration committee has been set up in 2016. Composed of 3 individuals, its purpose is to validate the management team's remunerations and the goals linked to their remunerations.